- Ryan: so you know how emily **** understudied amanda in doubt earlier this year... at SD rep
- Dylan: what the fuck were they thinking?
- Ryan: well my SM on this show, was the SM on that one and i asked her about it today
- Dylan: yeah..
- Ryan: she said she would never work with that "cunt" again
- Dylan: hahahahahahahahahah
- See the funny thing about this is that you hide the girls name, but if you look close enough maybe you didn't....
Rysvard Gold, a self-described Web designer and “outlandish thinker,” came to this daunting figure by calculating the amount of raw material that it would take to build a moon-sized space station, and multiplying it by the cost of getting this material into space. Gold concedes he doesn’t even consider not-insignificant costs such as labor and trekking the steel around once it is blasted into the great beyond.
Unfortunately, $15 septillion is about a trillion times the current value of the entire Earth, so our lobbying effort to have a Death Star included in the U.S. stimulus package may be in vain.
So I guess asking for a Death Star for my birthday MAY be a smidge unreasonable.